- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Pro407
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47.1 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/?g (1 IEU/?g) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM Sodium Acetate, 150mM NaCl and 20% Glycerol, pH4.5.. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ido1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Indole 2, 3-dioxygenase, Indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase 1, IDO-1, IDO1, IDO, INDO
- Protein Accession Number: P28776
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15930
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) is a heme enzyme that initiates the oxidative degradation of the least abundant, essential amino acid, l-tryptophan, along the kynurenine pathway. This protein is normally expressed in the dendritic cells, macrophages, microglia, eosinophils, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, and most tumor cells. IDO activity is associated with immunosuppression and immune attenuation. Several studies showed that IDO can contribute to immune escape when expressed directly in tumor cells or when expressed in immunosuppressive antigen presenting cells such as tolerogenic dendritic cells or tumor associated macrophages. IDO also is a promising therapeutic target for the treatment of cancer, chronic viral infections, and other diseases characterized by pathological immune suppression.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-696
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $615.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805