- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Mouse IDO (aa 1-407) is fused at the C-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Specific Activity: >100’000U/mg protein with L-tryptophan as substrate. One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that produces 1nmol of kynurenine per hour.
- PURITY: >90% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.2um-filtered solution in 50mM TRIS-Cl, pH 7.4, containing 1mM EDTA.
- CONCENTRATION: 1mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ido1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, INDO
- Protein Accession Number: P28776
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 123949
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15930
- IDO catalyzes the first and rate-limiting step in the main pathway of human tryptophan catabolism, the kynurenine pathway. Proinflammatory mediators, such as endotoxin and IFN-gamma induce the expression of IDO in several tissues. IDO-dependent suppression of T cell responses might function as natural immunoregulatory mechanism. Physiological IDO activity has been implicated in T cell tolerance to tumors, dysfunctional selftolerance in non-obese diabetic (NOD) mice, and as a protective negative regulator in autoimmune disorders.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-017
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $565.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805