- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ICMT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ICMT antibody can be used for detection of ICMT by ELISA at 1:1562500. ICMT antibody can be used for detection of ICMT by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10407 - Fetal Heart Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 32 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ICMT antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ICMT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICMT, HSTE14, MGC39955, MST098, MSTP098, PCCMT, PCMT, PPMT
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036537
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6912430
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23463
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ICMT is the third of three enzymes that posttranslationally modify isoprenylated C-terminal cysteine residues in certain proteins and target those proteins to the cell membrane. This enzyme localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. This gene encodes the third of three enzymes that posttranslationally modify isoprenylated C-terminal cysteine residues in certain proteins and target those proteins to the cell membrane. This enzyme localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. Alternative splicing may result in other transcript variants, but the biological validity of those transcripts has not been determined.
- 1: Lu, Q., (2007) Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 37 (1), 20-30.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-174
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.