- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ESPAEGEVFAIQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 200-250kDa band in lysates of Human Brain (Frontal Cortex and Hippocampus) and Mouse Brain after 0.05 ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 97.2kDa according to NP_003250.2. The 200-250kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cerebral Cortex) shows axon/dendrite staining leaving cell bodies relatively unstained. Recommended concentration, 2-4ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10106 - Human Cerebral Cortex Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ICAM5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICAM5, intercellular adhesion molecule 5, telencephalin , TLCN, TLN , intercellular adhesion molecule 5, telencephalin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003250.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12545404
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7087
- 1: Yoshihara Y, Oka S, Nemoto Y, Watanabe Y, Nagata S, Kagamiyama H, Mori K. An ICAM-related neuronal glycoprotein, telencephalin, with brain segment-specific expression. Neuron. 1994 Mar;12(3):541-53.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-758
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.