- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: ICAM1 monoclonal antibody was raised against Human monocytes (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: ICAM1 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. Flow Cytometry 1:50-1:100 Immunohistochemistry (frozen)- 1:50-1:100, Immunohistochemistry (FFPE), Immunoprecipitation. Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 10e6 cells in 100ul. Immunohistochemistry Recommended positive control tissue: Human Tonsil. Recognizes the human CD54 cell surface antigen, a 90kD glycoprotein also known as ICAM-1. CD54 is expressed by many cells following activation by inflammatory mediators. Clone 3H1547 blocks CD54 function. Removal of sodium azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Species Crossreactivity: Clone 3H1547 is reported to crossreact with porcine endothelium.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, 0.09% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ICAM1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ICAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICAM1, BB2, CD54 antigen, CD54, ICAM-1, p3.58
- Protein Accession Number: P05362
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 68067956
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3383
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ICAM1 Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-076
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin