- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 20 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of mouse ICAD.
- SPECIES: Mouse
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: ICAD peptide is used for blocking the activity of ICAD antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ICAD peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Dffa
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICAD, DFF35, Dff45, ICAD-L, ICAD-S, A330085O09Rik, Icad, DNA fragmentation factor subunit alpha, DNA fragmentation factor 45 kDa subunit, DFF-45
- Protein Accession Number: O54786
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9087146
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13347
- 1: Enari M, Sakahira H, Yokoyama H, Okawa K, Iwamatsu A, Nagata S. A caspase-activated DNase that degrades DNA during apoptosis, and its inhibitor ICAD. Nature 1998;391:43-50
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2003P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.