- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This IARS2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 600-628 amino acids from the Central region of human IARS2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 114 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IARS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Isoleucine--tRNA ligase, mitochondrial, Isoleucyl-tRNA synthetase, IleRS, IARS2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NSE4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 94730583
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55699
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IARS2 belongs to the class-I aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family. Members of class I have two highly conserved sequence motifs. They aminoacylate at the 2'-OH of an adenosine nucleotide, and are usually monomeric or dimeric (one or two subunits, respectively). Both classes of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases are multidomain proteins. The catalytic domains of all the aaRSs of a given class are found to be homologous to one another, while class I and class II aaRSs are unrelated to one another. The class I aaRSs have the ubiquitous Rossmann fold and have the antiparallel beta-strands architecture while the class II aaRSs have a unique fold made up of antiparallel beta-strands.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-233
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.