- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: IAPP monoclonal antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to C-Terminus of IAPP (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: IAPP antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes the islet amyloid polypeptide (amylin). Is of high affinity, and stains islet amyloid peptide in intra-cellular insulin granules, intra-cellular amyloid and extra-cellular islet amyloid.
- PURIFICATION: Tissue Culture Supernatant
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.09% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IAPP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IAPP, Diabetes-associated peptide, Islet amyloid polypeptide, AMYLIN, IAP, Insulinoma amyloid peptide
- Protein Accession Number: P10997
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124006
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3375
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IAPP Antibody [R10/99]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-404
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $575.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin