- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C3H mouse skin graft and splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: FLISA, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: I-Ek Antibody [17-3-3] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: I-Ek
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-Eb1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MHC Class II
- Protein Accession Number: P01915
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14969
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody 17-3-3 reacts with the I-Ek class II alloantigen on cells from mice of the H-2r haplotype. Reactivity with H-2d and H-2p haplotypes has not been observed. Cells from mice of the H-2b, H-2f, H-2g, H-2q, and H-2s haplotypes do not express I-E antigen.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-046
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin