- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C3H.SW mouse splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: Fluorescein Maleimide
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: I-Ab Antibody [25-9-3] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: I-Ab
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-Ab1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MHC Class II
- Protein Accession Number: P14483
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14961
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody 25-9-3 reacts specifically with the I-Ab haplotype of MHC Class II molecules. Class II antigens are predominantly expressed on antigen-presenting cells including B lymphocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and certain epithelial cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-038
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.