- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 198-417 of human HYAL3 (NP_003540.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HYAL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HYAL-3, LUCA-3, LUCA3, hyaluronidase-3, hyaluronoglucosaminidase 3, lung carcinoma protein 3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8372
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the hyaluronidase family. Hyaluronidases are endoglycosidase enzymes that degrade hyaluronan, one of the major glycosaminoglycans of the extracellular matrix. The regulated turnover of hyaluronan plays a critical role in many biological processes including cell proliferation, migration and differentiation. The encoded protein may also play an important role in sperm function. This gene is one of several related genes in a region of chromosome 3p21.3 associated with tumor suppression, and the expression of specific transcript variants may be indicative of tumor status. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene, and some isoforms may lack hyaluronidase activity. This gene overlaps and is on the same strand as N-acetyltransferase 6 (GCN5-related), and some transcripts of each gene share a portion of the first exon.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-358
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.