- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Herpes Virus Entry Mediator A (monoclonal Laury-1) antibody was raised against recombinant human HVEM:Fc.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: HVEM antibody can be used to recognize human HVEM by Flow Cytometry (1:1,000) and Immunoprecipitation (1:200). Method: HEK 293T cells (5x105) were mock transfected (thin line) or transfected with an expression plasmid enabling surface expression of the extracellular domain of human HVEM (thick line). Cells were incubated on ice for 30 min in 50 μl FACS buffer (PBS, 5% fetal calf serum, 0.02% azide) containing 1 μg/mL of MAb to HVEM (human) (Laury-1). After washing in FACS buffer, R-PE-conjugated antibody to rat IgG was added. Cells were incubated on ice for 30 min, washed and then analyzed by Flow Cytometry. This product is for research use only.
- PURIFICATION: HVEM (monoclonal Laury-1) antibody was purified to >=95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: HVEM antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8764
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Tumor necrosis factor receptor and Fas signaling mechanisms: D. Wallach, et al.; Annu. Rev. Immunol. 17, 331 (1999), (Review).
- 2: Involvement of tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily (TNFRSF) members in the pathogenesis of inflammatory diseases: B. Kwon, et al.; Exp. Mol. Med. 35, 8 (2003), (Review).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1027
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.