- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-278 of human HUS1B (NP_683762.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse thymus
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat thymus
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 31kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HUS1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HUS1B, MGC126746, MGC126748, RP11-532F6.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 135458
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is most closely related to HUS1, a component of a cell cycle checkpoint protein complex involved in cell cycle arrest in response to DNA damage. This protein can interact with the check point protein RAD1 but not with RAD9. Overexpression of this protein has been shown to induce cell death, which suggests a related but distinct role of this protein, as compared to the HUS1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-499
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin