- SPECIES: Human
- SAMPLES LOADED: Lanes: 1, protein markers; 2, bladder; 3, breast; 4, kidney; 5, ovary; 6, prostate; 7, testis; 8, cervix; and 9, uterus.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For Western Blot, the blot can be blocked with 1% BSA or 5% nonfat dry milk for 1 hour. Incubation takes 30 minutes to two hours with primary antibody, and 30 minutes to one hour with secondary antibody at room temperature.
- GEL PERCENTAGE: Gradient 4-20%
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. The blot can be reused after stripping.
- USER NOTE: Note: Lysate lane order may vary; please consult accompanying shipment paperwork.
- The human tissue blot is designed for proteomics research in screening for antibody and protein expression. It carries 8 different human tumor tissue lysates with 15 µg of total cellular protein in each lane. Proteins were separated in 4-20% SDS-PAGE gel and transferred onto nitrocellulose membrane.The human tumor tissues included in the blot are bladder, breast, kidney, ovary, prostate, testis, cervix, and uterus.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1544
- Size: One blot
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.