- SPECIES: Human
- SAMPLES LOADED: Lanes: 1, protein markers; 2, brain; 3, heart; 4, kidney; 5, liver; 6, lung; 7, pancreas; 8, skeletal muscle; 9, spleen; and 10, skin.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For Western Blot, the blot can be blocked with 1% BSA or 5% nonfat dry milk for 1 hour. Incubation takes 30 minutes to two hours with primary antibody, and 30 minutes to one hour with secondary antibody at room temperature.
- GEL PERCENTAGE: Gradient 4-20%
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. The blot can be reused after stripping.
- USER NOTE: Note: Lysate lane order may vary; please consult accompanying shipment paperwork.
- The human tissue blot is designed for proteomics research in screening for antibody and protein expression. It carries 9 different human normal tissue lysates with 15 µg of total cellular protein in each lane. Proteins were separated in 4-20% SDS-PAGE gel and transferred onto nitrocellulose membrane. The human normal tissues included in the blot are brain, heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, skeletal muscle, skin, and spleen.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1522
- Size: One blot
- List Price: $389.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.