- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Mammalian cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Ser740
- FUSION TAG: Without Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunogen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85.2kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Supplied as lyophilized from TBS, pH 8.0. Please reconstitute the protein with ddH2O to the concentration with 1mg/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for one week. Store at -20 to -80 °C for twelve months from the date of receipt.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACE-related carboxypeptidase,Angiotensin-converting enzyme homolog,Metalloprotease MPROT15
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001358344.1 or Uniprot Q9BYF1
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE-2) is an integral membrane protein and a zinc metalloprotease of the ACE family, the ACE family includes somatic and germinal ACE. ACE-2 cleaves angiotensins I and II as a carboxypeptidase, ACE-2 converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9, and angiotensin II to angiotensin 1-7. ACE-2 is also able to hydrolyze apelin-13 and dynorphin-13 with high efficiency. ACE-2 can be high expressed in testis, kidney and heart, in colon, small intestine and ovary at moderate levels. Captopril and lisinopril as the classical ACE inhibitor don’t inhibit ACE-2 activity. ACE-2 may play an important role in regulating the heart function.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-432
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805