- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln18- Ser740
- FUSION TAG: His-Avi Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SDS-PAGE
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 86.5kD
Observed: 95-110kD due to glycosylation
- PURITY: > 95% as determined by Bis-Tris PAGE; > 95% as determined by HPLC
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 20mM PB (pH 7.4). 5 % trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2, ACE-Related Carboxypeptidase, Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Homolog, ACEH, Metalloprotease MPROT15, ACE2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BYF1
- ACE2 (Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ACE2 include Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome and Neurogenic Hypertension.The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the angiotensin-converting enzyme family of dipeptidyl carboxydipeptidases and has considerable homology to human angiotensin 1 converting enzyme. This secreted protein catalyzes the cleavage of angiotensin I into angiotensin 1-9, and angiotensin II into the vasodilator angiotensin 1-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-200
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin