- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 454-524
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Hsp89-α-Δ-N antibody can be used for the detection of Hsp89-α-Δ-N by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63.3 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: HSPN antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSP90AA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HSP90A, HSPC1, HSPCA, Heat shock protein HSP 90-alpha, Heat shock 86 kDa, HSP 86, EL52, HSPN, LAP2, HSP86, Hsp89, Hsp90, HSP89A, HSP90A, HSP90N, HSPCAL1, HSPCAL4, Hsp89alphadN
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005339.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40254816
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3320
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GENE TYPE:protein coding
GENE NAME: HSPCA
GENE DESCRIPTION: heat shock 90kDa protein 1, α
RefSeq status: Provisional
ORGANISM: Homo sapiens
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7769
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.