- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: HSPA13 / STCH peptide corresponds to 13 amino acids of HSPA13 / STCH.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: HSPA13 / STCH peptide is used for blocking the activity of HSPA13 / STCH antibody (catalog number 43-252 ). The HSPA13 / STCH antibody ships at 0.5 mg/mL and the STK36 Peptide ships as a 100 ug pellet. When peptide is reconstituted in 200 uL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL, identical to that of the antibody. The best starting ratio would be 1:1 (which means molar excess of peptide relative to antibody when identical volumes are mixed). Mix equal volume of peptide and antibody at the required dilution and leave at ambient temperature for 20 minutes. Then incubate and develop in parallel two blots: one with the antibody and one with the antibody which has been pre-absorbed with the provided peptide..
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: HSPA13 / STCH peptide is supplied as 100 μg of dried peptide. When the peptide is reconstituted in 200 μL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. When reconstituted minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSPA13 / STCH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HSPA13, heat shock protein 70kDa family, member 13, STCH, heat shock 70 kDa protein 13, microsomal stress 70 protein ATPase core, microsomal stress-70 protein ATPase core, stress 70 protein chaperone, microsome-associated, 60kD, stress 70 protein chaperon
- Protein Accession Number: NP_008879.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1351125
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6782
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-252P
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.