- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Drosophila, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: HSP90B2P antibody was raised against amino acids 289-300 of HSP90B2P (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HSP90B2P antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 - 10 μg/mL, immunoprecipitation, and flow cytometry.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSP90AA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HSP90AA1, EL52, HSP86, Hsp89, HSP89A, HSPC1, Heat shock 86 kDa, Hsp90, HSP90A, HSP90N, HSPCA, HSPCAL4, HSPN, LAP2, HSP 86, HSPCAL1
- Protein Accession Number: P07900
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 92090606
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3320
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HSP90B2P Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-432
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.