- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Hamster, Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Monkey, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This HSP90B1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 16-43 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human HSP90B1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 92 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSP90B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Endoplasmin, 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein, GRP-94, Heat shock protein 90 kDa beta member 1, Tumor rejection antigen 1, gp96 homolog, HSP90B1, GRP94, TRA1
- Protein Accession Number: P14625
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119360
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7184
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HSP90B1 is highly conserved molecular chaperones that have key roles in signal transduction, protein folding, protein degradation, and morphologic evolution. HSP90 proteins normally associate with other cochaperones and play important roles in folding newly synthesized proteins or stabilizing and refolding denatured proteins after stress. HSP90B1 is an endoplasmic reticulum HSP90 protein. Other HSP90 proteins are found in cytosol.
- 1: Koo, B.H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(1):197-205(2010) Suriano, R., et al. Glycobiology 19(12):1427-1435(2009) Lev, A., et al. J. Immunol. 183(7):4205-4210(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-702
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin