- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Human Hsp90alpha.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HSP90 Alpha antibody can be used for ICC, staining paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL, and Western Blot starting at 1:2000.
- SPECIFICITY: Hsp90 alpha specific (>96% alpha specific by ELISA).
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSP90AA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HSP90A, HSPC1, HSPCA, Heat shock protein HSP 90-alpha, Heat shock 86 kDa, HSP 86, EL52, HSPN, LAP2, HSP86, Hsp89, Hsp90, HSP89A, HSP90N, HSPCAL1, HSPCAL4
- Protein Accession Number: P07900
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 92090606
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3320
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HSP90 Alpha Antibody [2G5.G3]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-320
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin