- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bacteria, Borellia, Chicken, E. coli, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Helminths, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Yeast
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human HSP60 protein was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
WB: 1-2 ug/ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSPD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial, 60 kDa chaperonin, Chaperonin 60, CPN60, Heat shock protein 60, HSP-60, Hsp60, HuCHA60, Mitochondrial matrix protein P1, P60 lymphocyte protein, HSPD1, HSP60
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3329
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody recognizes a 60kDa protein, identified as the heat shock protein 60 (hsp60). The antibody's epitope is localized between amino acids 383-419 of human HSP60. A wide variety of environmental and pathophysiological stressful conditions trigger the synthesis of a family of proteins known as heat shock proteins (hsp’s), more appropriately called as stress response proteins (srp’s). HSP60 is a potential antigen in a number of autoimmune diseases. In human arthritis and in experimentally induced arthritis in animals, disease development coincides with the development of immune reactivity directed against not only bacterial HSP60, but also against its mammalian homolog. Clone LK2 antibody, unlike LK1 antibody, recognizes both mammalian and bacterial HSP60.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-142
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.