- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from human HSP60 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-3 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, HSP60 antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSPD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial, 60 kDa chaperonin, Chaperonin 60, CPN60, Heat shock protein 60, HSP-60, Hsp60, HuCHA60, Mitochondrial matrix protein P1, P60 lymphocyte protein, HSPD1, HSP60
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3329
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- First described in relation to heat shock, HSPs are now known to be produced in response to additional stressful conditions including cold and UV light, as well as during wound healing. Heat shock protein 60 (HSP60) is responsible for protein transportation from the cytoplasm to the mitochondrial matrix and the subsequent refolding of the transported proteins. HSP60 also functions as a molecular chaperone, or chaperonin, assisting linear amino acid chains to fold into their three-dimensional structure.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-015
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.