- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Beluga, Bovine, Chicken, Dog, Fish, Frog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Mussel, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Scallop, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbits were immunized with recombinant human Hsp40.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Hsp40/DNAJ Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL, Immunoprecipitation and Western Blotting starting at 1:10000.
- SPECIFICITY: MUNC-18a Antibody detects endogenous levels of total MUNC-18a protein.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.09% azide, 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNAJA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNAJ2, HDJ2, HSJ2, HSPF4, DnaJ homolog subfamily A member 1, DnaJ protein homolog 2, HSJ-2, DJ-2, DjA1, HSDJ, NEDD7, hDJ-2
- Protein Accession Number: P31689
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1706474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3301
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Hsp40/DNAJ Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-363
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.