- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: HSP27 (Ab-78) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.76~80 (A-L-S-R-Q) derived from Human HSP27.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total HSP27 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSPB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CMT2F, HMN2B, HSP27, HSP28, Hsp25, SRP27, HS.76067, HEL-S-102, CREB2, CREBP1, Heat shock 27 kDa protein, HSP 27, Stress-responsive protein 27
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001531.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504517
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3315
- Involved in stress resistance and actin organization.
- 1: J Landry, et al. (1992) J. Biol. Chem., Vol. 267, Issue 2: 794-803Sita Somara, et al. (2004) Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 286: C1290-C1301Catherine Gaitanaki, et al. (2003) Experimental Biology 206, 2759-2769 (2003) Jing Dong, et al. (2004) Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 287: F1049-F1058
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-378
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin