- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse HSL peptide.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used at 1:2000-1:5000 for ELSIA, Western Blot analysis and other immuno-assays. Customers need to optimize the dilution when using the Abs in IHC or ICC.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week and -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two years.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Lipe
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hormone-sensitive lipaseHSL, HSL, 4933403G17Rik
- Protein Accession Number: P54310
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85690846
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16890
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6177
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.