- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HSD17B3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 89-118 amino acids from the Central region of human HSD17B3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSD17B3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Testosterone 17-beta-dehydrogenase 3, 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 3, 17-beta-HSD 3, Testicular 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, HSD17B3, EDH17B3
- Protein Accession Number: P37058
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1169300
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3293
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This isoform of 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase is expressed predominantly in the testis and catalyzes the conversion of androstenedione to testosterone. It preferentially uses NADP as cofactor. Deficiency can result in male pseudohermaphroditism with gynecomastia.
- 1: Li, J., et al. Breast Cancer Res. 12 (2), R19 (2010)
- 2: Sata, F., et al.Sex Med (2010) In press
- 3: Ahn, J., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(19):3749-3757(2009)
- 4: Chakrabarti, B., et al. Autism Res 2(3):157-177(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-983
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin