- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This HSD17B11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 81-110 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human HSD17B11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSD17B11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Estradiol 17-beta-dehydrogenase 11, 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 11, 17-beta-HSD 11, 17bHSD11, 17betaHSD11, 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase XI, 17-beta-HSD XI, 17betaHSDXI, Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated antigen HD-CL-03, CTCL-associated antigen HD-CL-03, Dehydrogenase/reductase SDR family member 8, Retinal short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase 2, retSDR2, HSD17B11, DHRS8, PAN1B
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NBQ5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296439374
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51170
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Short-chain alcohol dehydrogenases, such as HSD17B11, metabolize secondary alcohols and ketones.
- 1: Persson, B., et al. Chem. Biol. Interact. 178 (1-3), 94-98 (2009)
- 2: Nakamura, Y., et al. Neoplasma 56(4):317-320(2009)
- 3: Horiguchi, Y., et al. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 479(2):121-130(2008)
- 4: Hartmann, T.B., et al. Br. J. Dermatol. 150(2):252-258(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-124
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin