- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-261 of human HSD17B10 (NP_004484.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Lovo
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: 22Rv1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: SH-SY5Y
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 26kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSD17B10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HADH2, ABAD, ERAB, MHBD, HSD17B10, 17b-HSD10, hydroxyacyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase, type II, type 10 17b-HSD, AB-binding alcohol dehydrogenase, type 10 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, HADH2, MRPP2, SCHAD, XH98G2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3028
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type II, a member of the short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase superfamily. The gene product is a mitochondrial protein that catalyzes the oxidation of a wide variety of fatty acids and steroids, and is a subunit of mitochondrial ribonuclease P, which is involved in tRNA maturation. The protein has been implicated in the development of Alzheimer disease, and mutations in the gene are the cause of 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 10 (HSD10) deficiency. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants have been identified, but the full-length nature of only two transcript variants has been determined.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-669
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.