- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 194-304 of human HRH4 (NP_067637.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:4000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse pancreas
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 44kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HRH4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histamine H4 receptor, H4R, HH4R, AXOR35, G-protein coupled receptor 105, GPRv53, Pfi-013, SP9144, HRH4, GPCR105
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59340
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histamine is a ubiquitous messenger molecule released from mast cells, enterochromaffin-like cells, and neurons. Its various actions are mediated by a family of histamine receptors, which are a subset of the G-protein coupled receptor superfamily. This gene encodes a histamine receptor that is predominantly expressed in haematopoietic cells. The protein is thought to play a role in inflammation and allergy reponses. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-465
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.