- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: HPV-16
- IMMUNOGEN: Human papilloma virus type 16 was used as the immunogen for the HPV-16 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Optimal dilution of the HPV-16 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: NotKnown
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Reacts with E6 protein of human papilloma virus type 16 (HPV-16). Infection with specific types of HPV has been associated with an increased risk of developing cervical neoplasia. HPV types 6 and 11 have been associated with relatively benign diseases such as genital warts but types 16 and 18 are strongly associated with cervical, vaginal, and vulvar malignancies. The antibody reacts very strongly with formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues containing HPV-16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-832
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.