- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: VSPTDCSAVE PEAEKALDLI NKRRRDGYLF QLLRIADAHL DRVENTTVYY LVLDVQESDC SVLSRKYWND CEPPDSRRPS EIVIGQCKVI ATRHSHESQD LRVIDFNCTT SSVSSALANT KDSPVLIDFF EDTERYRKQA NKALEKYKEE NDDFASFRVD RIERVARVRG GEGTGYFVDF SVRNCPRHHF PRHPNVFGFC RADLFYDVEA LDLESPKNLV INCEVFDPQE HENINGVPPH LGHPFHWGGH ERSSTTKPPF KPHGSRDHHH PHKPHEHGPP PPPDERDHSH GPPLPQGPPP LLPMSCSSCQ HATFGTNGAQ RHSHNNNSSD LHPHKHHSHE QHPHGHHPHA HHPHEHDTHR QHPHGHHPHG HHPHGHHPHG HHPHGHHPHC HDFQDYGPCD PPPHNQGHCC HGHGPPPGHL RRRGPGKGPR PFHCRQIGSV YRLPPLRKGE VLPLPEANFP SFPLPHHKHP LKPDNQPFPQ SVSESCPGKF KSGFPQVSMF FTHTFPK
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its ability to support adhesion of Con-A activated MOLT-4 cells to the Recombinant Human HPRG-coated surface. The ED50 for this effect is 1.5-2.0 ug/ml.
- PURITY: ≥ 90% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HRG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histidine-Proline-Rich Glycoprotein, Histidine-rich glycoprotein (HRG), HRGP, THPH11
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3273
- Histidine-proline-rich glycoprotein (HPRG), a member of the Cystatin structural superfamily, is an abundantly secreted multi-domain glycoprotein. Although the physiological function is largely unknown, HPRG potentially regulates physiological processes such as cell adhesion and migration, fibrinolysis, coagulation, complement activation, immune complex clearance and phagocytosis of apoptotic cells. HPRG can exert anti-angiogneic activity by stimulating apoptosis of endothelial cells. Recombinant Human HPRG is a 57.7 kDa glycoprotein containing 507 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-631
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin