- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HOXD11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 187-216 amino acids from the Central region of human HOXD11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HOXD11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein Hox-D11, Homeobox protein Hox-4F, HOXD11, HOX4F
- Protein Accession Number: P31277
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 223590220
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3237
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the homeobox family of genes. Thehomeobox genes encode a highly conserved family of transcriptionfactors that play an important role in morphogenesis in allmulticellular organisms. Mammals possess four similar homeobox geneclusters, HOXA, HOXB, HOXC and HOXD, located on differentchromosomes, consisting of 9 to 11 genes arranged in tandem. Thisgene is one of several homeobox HOXD genes located in a cluster onchromosome 2. Deletions that remove the entire HOXD gene cluster orthe 5' end of this cluster have been associated with severe limband genital abnormalities. The product of the mouse Hoxd11 geneplays a role in forelimb morphogenesis.
- 1: Sugie, Y., et al. Brain Dev. 32(5):356-361(2010)
- 2: Woo, C.J., et al. Cell 140(1):99-110(2010)
- 3: Ester, A.R., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.149A (12), 2745-2752 (2009) :
- 4: Yerges, L.M., et al. J. Bone Miner. Res. 24(12):2039-2049(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-287
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin