- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HOXC4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 197-225 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HOXC4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HOXC4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein Hox-C4, Homeobox protein CP19, Homeobox protein Hox-3E, HOXC4, HOX3E
- Protein Accession Number: P09017
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 281185468
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3221
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the homeobox family of genes. Thehomeobox genes encode a highly conserved family of transcriptionfactors that play an important role in morphogenesis in allmulticellular organisms. Mammals possess four similar homeobox geneclusters, HOXA, HOXB, HOXC and HOXD, which are located on differentchromosomes and consist of 9 to 11 genes arranged in tandem. Thisgene, HOXC4, is one of several homeobox HOXC genes located in acluster on chromosome 12. Three genes, HOXC5, HOXC4 and HOXC6,share a 5' non-coding exon. Transcripts may include the shared exonspliced to the gene-specific exons, or they may include only thegene-specific exons. Two alternatively spliced variants that encodethe same protein have been described for HOXC4. Transcript variantone includes the shared exon, and transcript variant two includesonly gene-specific exons.
- 1: Park, S.R., et al. Nat. Immunol. 10(5):540-550(2009)
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Wissmuller, S., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 34(6):1735-1744(2006)
- 4: Gong, L.G., et al. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 22(5):497-501(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-681
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.