- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HOXB3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 119-148 amino acids from the Central region of human HOXB3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HOXB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein Hox-B3, Homeobox protein Hox-27, Homeobox protein Hox-2G, HOXB3, HOX2G
- Protein Accession Number: P14651
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215274007
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3213
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the Antp homeobox family andencodes a nuclear protein with a homeobox DNA-binding domain. It isincluded in a cluster of homeobox B genes located on chromosome 17.The encoded protein functions as a sequence-specific transcriptionfactor that is involved in development. Increased expression ofthis gene is associated with a distinct biologic subset of acutemyeloid leukemia (AML).
- 1: Palakurthy, R.K., et al. Mol. Cell 36(2):219-230(2009)
- 2: Ferrai, C., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 20(15):3543-3551(2009)
- 3: Chung, N., et al. Mol. Biol. Rep. 36(2):227-235(2009)
- 4: Speleman, F., et al. Leukemia 19(3):358-366(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-515
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin