- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: PQATSCSFAQNIKE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 37-38kDa band observed in Human and Mouse Skeletal Muscle lysates (calculated MW of 42.4kDa according to Human NP_061824.3 and 43.2kDa according to Mouse NP_032289.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis shows nuclear staining preferentially in the spermatocytes and spermatids. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 38kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HOXA10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HOXA10, homeobox A10, HOX1, HOX1.8, HOX1H, PL, homeo box A10, homeobox protein 1H, homeobox protein HOXA10, homeobox protein Hox-1.8, homeobox protein Hox-1H, homeobox protein Hox-A10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061824.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 182765442
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3206
- 1: Petracco R, Grechukhina O, Popkhadze S, Massasa E, Zhou Y, Taylor HS.MicroRNA 135 regulates HOXA10 expression in endometriosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-398
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.