- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HNRPUL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HNRPUL1 antibody can be used for detection of HNRPUL1 by ELISA at 1:312500. HNRPUL1 antibody can be used for detection of HNRPUL1 by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1207 - Raji Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83 kDa, 96 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HNRPUL1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HNRNPUL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HNRPUL1, E1BAP5, E1B-AP5, HNRPUL1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_653333
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21536320
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11100
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HNRPUL1 is a nuclear RNA-binding protein of the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP) family. This protein binds specifically to adenovirus E1B-55kDa oncoprotein. It may play an important role in nucleocytoplasmic RNA transport, and its function is modulated by E1B-55kDa in adenovirus-infected cells.This gene encodes a nuclear RNA-binding protein of the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP) family. This protein binds specifically to adenovirus E1B-55kDa oncoprotein. It may play an important role in nucleocytoplasmic RNA transport, and its function is modulated by E1B-55kDa in adenovirus-infected cells. Four transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. Another variant has also been found, but its full-length nature has not been determined.
- 1: Beausoleil, S.A., (2004) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101 (33), 12130-12135.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-401
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.