- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This HNRNPH2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 311-340 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HNRNPH2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HNRNPH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein H2, hnRNP H2, FTP-3, Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein H', hnRNP H', Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein H2, N-terminally processed, HNRNPH2, FTP3, HNRPH2
- Protein Accession Number: P55795
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2500576
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3188
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the subfamily of ubiquitouslyexpressed heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins (hnRNPs). ThehnRNPs are RNA binding proteins and they complex with heterogeneousnuclear RNA (hnRNA). These proteins are associated with pre-mRNAsin the nucleus and appear to influence pre-mRNA processing andother aspects of mRNA metabolism and transport. While all of thehnRNPs are present in the nucleus some seem to shuttle between thenucleus and the cytoplasm. The hnRNP proteins have distinct nucleicacid binding properties. The protein encoded by this gene has threerepeats of quasi-RRM domains that binds to RNAs. It is very similarto the family member HNRPH1. This gene is thought to be involved inFabray disease and X-linked agammaglobulinemia phenotype.Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variantsencoding the same protein.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 3: Maggi, L.B. Jr., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 28(23):7050-7065(2008)
- 4: Miyasaka, T., et al. Cancer Sci. 99(4):755-761(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-079
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin