- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: HNF4a (Phospho-Ser304) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 304 (L-R-S (p) -Q-V) derived from Human HNF4α.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of HNF4α only when phosphorylated at serine 304.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HNF4A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TCF, HNF4, MODY, MODY1, NR2A1, TCF14, HNF4a7, HNF4a8, HNF4a9, NR2A21, HNF4alpha, HNRPA1, TCF, HNF4A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000448.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31077205
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3172
- The protein encoded by this gene is a nuclear transcription factor which binds DNA as a homodimer. The encoded protein controls the expression of several genes, including hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha, a transcription factor which regulates the expression of several hepatic genes. This gene may play a role in development of the liver, kidney, and intestines. Mutations in this gene have been associated with monogenic autosomal dominant non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus type I. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants.
- 1: Kritis A. A, et al. Gene 173:275-280 (1996) Drewes T, et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 16:925-931 (1996) Yamagata K, et al. Nature 384:458-460 (1996) Tanaka T, et al. Submitted (JUL-2004) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-439
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.