- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This HNF4A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 118-146 amino acids from human HNF4A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HNF4A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4-alpha, HNF-4-alpha, Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group A member 1, Transcription factor 14, TCF-14, Transcription factor HNF-4, HNF4A, HNF4, NR2A1, TCF14
- Protein Accession Number: P41235
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148886624
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3172
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HNF4A is a nuclear transcription factor which binds DNA as a homodimer. This protein controls the expression of several genes, including hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha, a transcription factor which regulates the expression of several hepatic genes. This protein may play a role in development of the liver, kidney, and intestines. Mutations in this protein have been associated with monogenic autosomal dominant non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus type I.
- 1: Sugai,M., Pathol. Int. 58 (11), 681-686 (2008)
- 2: Lee,S.S., Hepatology 48 (2), 635-645 (2008)
- 3: Guo,H., Biochem. J. 394 (PT 2), 379-387 (2006)
- 4: Hong,Y.H., J. Biol. Chem. 278 (30), 27495-27501 (2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-499
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin