- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 1-100 of human HMGA1 (NP_665908.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Rat kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 16kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HMGA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: nonhistone chromosomal high-mobility group protein HMG-I/HMG-Y, high-mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein isoforms I and Y, OTTHUMP00000039618, OTTHUMP00000016224, OTTHUMP00000016223, OTTHUMP00000016222, MGC4854, MGC4242, MGC12816, HMGIY, HMGA1A, HMG-R, high mobility group AT-hook 1, HMGA1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3159
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a chromatin-associated protein involved in the regulation of gene transcription, integration of retroviruses into chromosomes, and the metastatic progression of cancer cells. The encoded protein preferentially binds to the minor groove of AT-rich regions in double-stranded DNA. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. Pseudogenes of this gene have been identified on multiple chromosomes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-583
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.