- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HM13 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 325-354 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HM13.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HM13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Minor histocompatibility antigen H13, 3423-, Intramembrane protease 1, IMP-1, IMPAS-1, hIMP1, Presenilin-like protein 3, Signal peptide peptidase, HM13, H13, IMP1, PSL3, SPP
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TCT9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25008563
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 81502
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene, which localizes to theendoplasmic reticulum, catalyzes intramembrane proteolysis of somesignal peptides after they have been cleaved from a preprotein.This activity is required to generate signal sequence-derived humanlymphocyte antigen-E epitopes that are recognized by the immunesystem, and to process hepatitis C virus core protein. The encodedprotein is an integral membrane protein with sequence motifscharacteristic of the presenilin-type aspartic proteases. Multipletranscript variants encoding several different isoforms have beenfound for this gene.
- 1: Sato, T., et al. Biochemistry 45(28):8649-8656(2006)
- 2: Loureiro, J., et al. Nature 441(7095):894-897(2006)
- 3: Urny, J., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1759 (3-4), 159-165 (2006) :
- 4: Friedmann, E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(49):50790-50798(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-702
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin