- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This HLF antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 204-232 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HLF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HLF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hepatic leukemia factor, HLF
- Protein Accession Number: Q16534
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6919907
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3131
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the proline and acidic-rich(PAR) protein family, a subset of the bZIP transcription factors.The encoded protein forms homodimers or heterodimers with other PARfamily members and binds sequence-specific promoter elements toactivate transcription. Chromosomal translocations fusing portionsof this gene with the E2A gene cause a subset of childhoodB-lineage acute lymphoid leukemias. Alternatively splicedtranscript variants have been described, but their biologicalvalidity has not been determined.
- 1: Hirose, K., et al. Blood 116(6):962-970(2010)
- 2: Joslyn, G., et al. Alcohol. Clin. Exp. Res. 34(5):800-812(2010)
- 3: Otto, T., et al. Endocrinology 149(5):2241-2250(2008)
- 4: Inukai, T., et al. Leukemia 21(2):288-296(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-187
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.