- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Baboon, Chimpanzee, Dog, Human, Monkey, Squirrel
- IMMUNOGEN: Activated human peripheral blood mononuclear cells were used as the immunogen for the HLA-DRB1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Optimal dilution of the HLA-DRB1 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HLA-DRB1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3123
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb reacts with the HLA-DRB1 antigen, a member of MHC class II molecules. It does not cross react with HLA-DP and HLA-DQ. It binds a conformational epitope on HLA-DR, which depends on the correct folding of the alpha/beta heterodimer. This mAb has been reported to block mixed lymphocyte reactions. The L243 antibody recognizes a different epitope than the LN3 monoclonal antibody, and these antibodies do not cross-block binding to each other's respective epitopes. HLA-DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein comprised of a 36kD alpha (heavy) chain and a 28kD beta (light) chain. It is expressed on B-cells, activated T-cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells. It is an excellent histiocytic marker in paraffin sections producing intense staining. True histiocytic neoplasms are similarly positive. HLA-DR antigens also occur on a variety of epithelial cells and their corresponding neoplastic counterparts.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-394
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.