- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The LN3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the human leukocyte antigen-DR (HLA-DR), a MHC class II heterodimeric surface glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HLA-DRA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MLRW, HLA-DRA1, HLA-DRA
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3122
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The LN3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the human leukocyte antigen-DR (HLA-DR), a MHC class II heterodimeric surface glycoprotein. HLA-DR is expressed on the antigen presenting surfaces of monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, activated T cells, and B cells. It is integral to peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-009
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $210.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.