- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Non-Human Primate
- IMMUNOGEN: Human peripheral blood leukocytes were used as the immunogen for the HLA-ABC antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-2 ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Optimal dilution of the HLA-ABC antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Reacts with a monomorphic determinant of human major histocompatibility (MHC) class I antigens (HLA-A, B and C). Human MHC class I antigens are expressed constitutively on all nucleated cells lymphocytes such as lymphocytes, thymocytes, granulocytes, and bone marrow cells and are absent on erythrocytes. MHC class I antigens play a role in class I MHC-associated antigen presentation, inhibition of NK cell cytotoxicity, tumor surveillance, and tissue allotransplantation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-388
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.