- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 35-285 of human HLA-A (NP_001229687.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: THP-1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: DU145
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 43kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HLA-A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HLAA, HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, A-1 alpha chain, MHC class I antigen HLA-A heavy chain, leukocyte antigen class I-A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3105
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HLA-A belongs to the HLA class I heavy chain paralogues. This class I molecule is a heterodimer consisting of a heavy chain and a light chain (beta-2 microglobulin). The heavy chain is anchored in the membrane. Class I molecules play a central role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from the endoplasmic reticulum lumen. They are expressed in nearly all cells. The heavy chain is approximately 45 kDa and its gene contains 8 exons. Exon 1 encodes the leader peptide, exons 2 and 3 encode the alpha1 and alpha2 domains, which both bind the peptide, exon 4 encodes the alpha3 domain, exon 5 encodes the transmembrane region, and exons 6 and 7 encode the cytoplasmic tail. Polymorphisms within exon 2 and exon 3 are responsible for the peptide binding specificity of each class one molecule. Typing for these polymorphisms is routinely done for bone marrow and kidney transplantation. Hundreds of HLA-A alleles have been described.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-549
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.