- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- SPECIFICITY: Specific for HIV1 p24. Does not crossreact with other HIV polypeptides.
- PURIFICATION: HIV antibody is conjugated with high purity isomer I of fluorescein isothiocyanate. Care is taken to ensure complete removal of any free fluorescein from the final product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HIV antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing bovine serum albumin (10 mg/ml) as a stabilizer and 0.1% sodium azide preservative.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: HIV antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-HIV
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-544
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.