- SPECIES: Virus
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: CLIA, E, Lateral Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Suitable for use in ELISA, CLIA, Lateral Flow, Western Blot, and other immune tests
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: This recombinant protein contains immunodominant regions of HIV-1 gp120 and gp41 proteins with a MW of 47 kDa. It is recognized by positive samples in ELISA tests.
- PURITY: > 95% pure by SDS-PAGE. Ligand affinity purified.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 8.0, and 8 M Urea containing 0.1% ProClin300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Upon receipt, store at 2-8°C
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-957
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $275.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.